Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Where to get spam?

From: peter e higgins <dante () inpdx net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:04:06 -0500

likewise. i have maybe 80k-90k in your date range saved ...

On Monday 19 February 2007 11:21, Jeffrey Rivero wrote:
  if you like i can provide you with lots of Spam
email me off list and well work something out
jeff

secbasics () dusty ece cmu edu wrote:
That was almost perfect. Unfortunately since I am correlating spam data
against other traffic types, I need the spam to be from 2006/2007, and
the most recent one there is 2005.

Thanks anyway though.

Aaron