Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network Resource Mapping Reporting

From: krymson () gmail com
Date: 26 Sep 2006 16:02:05 -0000

I've really liked GFI's products for this endeavor, from a commercial standpoint.

If we're talking free products, or low cost, you can combine nessus, nmap, and MBSA (for Windows) to do a bang-up job,
but you'll have to compile the reports and visuals manually, for the most part (really only hard the first time you do
it).

Getting anything to do this graphically has still been a pain to me, and largely something I have to do manually in
Visio...but if someone has anything to add a visual representation of Nessus or mapping/scanning outputs, that would be
awesome.