Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: AD Policy audit tool for Windows 2000

From: "Ramsdell, Scott" <sramsdell () stinsonmoheck com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:25:14 -0500

Koolk3,

You want the "Group Policy Management" snap-in from Microsoft.  Should
work on 2000 as well as 2003.  The tool shows you what settings each GPO
sets.  It doesn't, to my knowledge, provide a diff from an original
install, so it isn't "ideal".  However, you can easily get a default
install config with a stand alone box and "dcpromo.exe" ;)

Best Regards,
Scott Ramsdell