Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hotmail.com is blocked in China.

From: "Harish Pillay" <h.pillay () ieee org>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:43:19 +0800

    Hotmail.com can't access in China now, I can access it via US
proxy. i'm not sure it is the problem of Microsoft or Chinese gov,
does anyone has idea?

Although I cannot confirm hotmail.com, I can confirm that
*.blogspot.com is blocked.

See http://harishpillay.livejournal.com/28333.html.

You might want to use anonymouse.org to get around or atleast
until the thought police block them as well.

Harish