Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: in-to-out security

From: "Joe George" <j.george () conservation org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:54:30 -0500

Great! Thanks for all your feedback.  I think I have enough information
from the security community to get something going.  The risk assessment
suggestion would probably prove to be the best place to begin. I think
his managers need to know in a language they understand as to the
dangers of not having at least some policy in place.  Just like Kenton
mentioned, it is a starting point toward a security plan.

Take care,

Joe