Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: application for an employment

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:41:18 +1100

Actually I see this as a Very good analogy.

It also has the legal issues covered.

If you break the window you are liable for "Criminal damage" and this is
a risk you take.

If you do not break the window (using small stones or small clumps of
dirt for example) you are not legally liable - though the owner of the
window may still not be happy.

Than again, sometimes the vase inside the open window gets broken.....

Regards
Craig