Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security and EOL issues

From: "Donald N Kenepp" <don () videon-central com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:37:39 -0500

Hi Leif,

  I apologize if the car analogy and ensuing discussion was considered
drivel; however, several of us were trying to better explain our point to
each other.  Sometimes an analogy helps people understand.  For people who
already feel they understand, taking the time to read through an analogy and
the ensuing discussion could be a waste of time.  I apologize to all if
discussion should have moved off the list.

  Sincerely,
    Donald