Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security and EOL issues (was RE: WMF Exploit Patch released)

From: "Jeff Gercken" <JeffG () kizan com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:53:41 -0500

In my opinion he spurts a mix of unsubstantiated techno babble and
disinformation marketing.  Like most things, there is likely a little
truth to it, but I wouldn't consider anything he says as factual.  If
you choose to believe him, maybe you should also adopt my supposition
that Microsoft is merely a front for disseminating alien mind control
technology.  And sorry, tin foil hats won't protect you; only anchovies
in your ears will do that.

http://grcsucks.com/