Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: how nmap can know my firewalled servers ?

From: Gregory Boyce <gboyce () akamai com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:18:12 -0400

Don't leave your confidential company and customer records un-protected.
Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprise(TM) for 30 days for FREE with no
obligation. See why so many companies trust Spy Sweeper Enterprise to
eradicate spyware from their networks.
FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise

http://www.webroot.com/forms/enterprise_lead.php