Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Computer forensics to uncover illegal internet use

From: "Craig, Tobin (OIG)" <tobin.craig () va gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:54:56 -0400

As before, the opinions expressed below are my personal and professional
opinions, and not the official position of my employer....

A colleague just forwarded this link, and I'm passing it on.

www.strozllc.com/childpornposesrisks.pdf

Take a look, you'll see that Corporate Counsel wrote this, not a
prosecution attorney.

Hopefully the moderator will let this one through, I feel it's important
that others who may be in the same position as Edmond read this and take
heed.

Just my opinion.

Tobin

Tobin Craig, MRSC, CISSP, SCERS, EnCE, CCE
IT Forensic Director, Computer Crimes and Forensics
Department of Veterans Affairs
Office of Inspector General
801 I Street NW
Washington DC 20001