Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Windows XP SP2 and Security Tools

From: "Greg" <security-basics () pchandyman com au>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 07:37:15 +1000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve McLaughlin" <Steve.McLaughlin () aggreko co uk> To: "Josh Perrymon" <perrymonj () networkarmor com>; <pen-test () securityfocus com>; <security-basics () securityfocus com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:16 AM
Subject: RE: Windows XP SP2 and Security Tools

PHLAK, we are also having a look at Eeye products.

In regards to Eeye products, I wouldn't bother. I did get one of their wireless products to test. It didn't support my particular wireless NIC so I reported this to them and they actually took the time to reply saying "So what?". If they had never replied, it would have been better than that sort of reply.

Greg.