Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Log Analyzer Tool

From: Henrik Becker <RA.Becker () henrikbecker de>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:26:55 +0200

Hi,

Hello List!
We currently review security logs from various applications and systems. We are looking for a log analyzer tool that
can read the logs from various formats and analyze the logs based on the criteria we provide. We want this software to
send alerts, provide executive reports etc. Do you know of some good security log analyzer tools. Any help would be
appreciated.

If you got the money: eTrust Network Forensics.

--

Henrik Becker (Rechtsanwalt / Lawyer)

[RA.Becker () henrikbecker de] [www.henrikbecker.de]
[Kontakt: T. 0221 719 15 84, F. 0221 719 15 86, M. 0172 67 255 17]
[Skype: henrikbecker]  [VoIP: 0221 355 336 527]

IT-Recht, IT-Forensik, Digitale Beweisführung, Arbeitsrecht
Zivilrecht, Vertragsgestaltung, allgemeine Rechtsberatung und Vertretung