Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Log Analyzer Tool

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:46:26 +1000

check out http://www.loganalysis.org/

cheers
Ivan

On 9/8/05, Todd Troxell <ttroxell () debian org> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 03:42:21PM -0000, bhawesh77 () yahoo com wrote:
Hello List!
We currently review security logs from various applications and systems. We are looking for a log analyzer tool
that can read the logs from various formats and analyze the logs based on the criteria we provide. We want this
software to send alerts, provide executive reports etc. Do you know of some good security log analyzer tools. Any
help would be appreciated.

Logcheck is a simple solution if you speak regex.

--
[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :