Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: I've passed the CISSP exam, few months back...Now what???

From: "Pigeon" <fredit () charter net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 02:51:06 -0400

Hmm.. I was thinking about getting:
Information Security Management Handbook, Fourth Edition, Volume II
or
Information Security Management Handbook, Fourth Edition, Volume 4
or
maybe another volume..

My question is, should I shell out the money for the 5th edition (current?)
or should I go with the 4th?

And if I go with the 4th.. Am I suppose to buy all the volumes to make a set?
If so, I will

(anyone have a 5th edition for sale ;)  ? )

Hmm... I am not sure about Official ISC Guide, becuase I am not going to take the exam.. I just want to learn more.. Is this still a good option?

thanks!

----- Original Message ----- From: <b.hines () comcast net>