Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Remote Control to a remote computer with no listen port

From: Ryan Cummings <l00t3r () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:22:00 -0500

How about dameware?
http://www.dameware.com/

The mini control I believe does what your looking for a remote utility
to do, it's only for wind0se though...not sure about a similiar
utility for *nix

On 11/19/05, mickael kael <mickael.kael () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm searching a tool of remote control wich support no listen port on
the remote computer. That mean that the remote computer must open
connection to a server which permit connection to him.

client to control ---(VPN over https)---> server (java applet)
<---(https)-- client

Any idea or documentation to implement that ?

Best regards,

Mk