Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: Masters program for Information Security?

From: robayoub () yahoo com
Date: 27 Jun 2005 13:53:18 -0000

I recently graduated with an MBA - Infrastructure Assurance from the University of Texas at San Antonio.  They do offer
an MS.  Its a newer program and their Master's program is more of a part time evening program, but I thought the
education was still solid.

Because of the Air Force presence here a number of the adjunts have real experience in the field.  Also, the program is
in the college of business so there is more of a management focus to it.

Its not as hard core as some would like, but again, its relatively new and growing.

-Rob