Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: [Ring-of-Fire] Exploits

From: Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez <jkerouac () eresmas com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:53:45 +0100

El vie, 11-02-2005 a las 14:51 -0500, charles.tendell () us army mil
escribió:
where can i learn about basic exploits and how to deploy them? im going to be pen testing a new WAN and my supervisor
has no clue what shes doing. I've been subscribed to this group for a while and I know that you folks are the ones to
ask.

Check in google for: PacketStorm
That's a good starting point.

Thank you
SPC Tendell
S1 Technical

Regards.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez (jkerouac () eresmas com)

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
                -- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"