Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Simple Effective Secure Email

From: "Gabriel Orozco" <gabriel_orozco () mx sumida com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:25:00 -0500

I would use SSL

and/or VPN to make it simpler.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve" <securityfocus () delahunty com>
To: <security-basics () securityfocus com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 8:42 AM
Subject: Simple Effective Secure Email

If you needed to secure a handfull of people to use their email securely
what would you recommend?  Consider the email client to be Outlook
Express.
I was thinking some form of a personal cert but wanted to see about
experience from the security list (you folks).

-
Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class
sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills
of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html