Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: a tool like nestat

From: Grant.Orchard () aws aust com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:49:02 +1000

Are you thinking of fport?

http://www.foundstone.com/index.htm?subnav=resources/navigation.htm&subcontent=/resources/proddesc/fport.htm

Grant Orchard

             Juan B
             <juanbabi@yahoo.c
                                       security-basics () securityfocus com
             31/08/2004 03:10                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       a tool like nestat

Hi,

I know there is a tool more sofisticated than netstat

that can even show me which file is listening to
connections and stuff like that.

do u know about such tool ?

thanks

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class
sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills
of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html