Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password Cracking

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:16:28 -0400

Guess it just helps to search for the right terms. =) Finally found it.

They want $40 for it now though. That's unfortunate, though still a
good program indeed. Called SAMInside:
http://www.insidepro.com/eng/saminside.shtml (The rest of the programs
on the website are still freeware. Plus, there is a free trial
download available.)

--
Peace. ~G