Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Conferences...

From: Shawn Duffy <shawnduffy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:56:10 -0400

http://www.sans.org
http://www.blackhat.com

are good places to start...

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:57:05 -0700, Ryan Murphy
<rmurphy () irvinecompany com> wrote:
Hello list,

My boss and I have budgeted some money to attend several security
conferences this year, and I wanted to get the list's input as to which ones
are considered the premier information security conferences held in the US.
Are there any websites that have an almost complete list of conferences, and
have them explained and rated according to attendee feedback or something
similar? Thanks in advance,

Ryan

=============================
Notice to recipient:  This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient
of the transmission, and may be a confidential communication or a
communication privileged by law.  If you received this e-mail in error, any
review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately of the error by return
e-mail and please delete this message from your system.  Thank you in
advance for your cooperation.

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html