Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Sniffing emails - how?

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:25:59 -0500

Sessionwall was bought by Computer Associate and is not their E-Trust IDS.

It was really a great product, I have not tried it since the integration
into the E-trust line of product.

Clement

CCCure.Org
Clement Dupuis
Security Evangelist and Educator
cdupuis () cccure org

The CISSP and SSCP Open Study Guides Web Site
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org