Security Basics mailing list archives

MBSA 1.2

From: "Nagy Gergely" <gergely.nagy () is-energy hu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:01:46 +0100

Hi all,

I have a very heterogenous infrasturcture, with most PC's logged into NDS.
What is the use of MBSA (that requires local admin priv) if all the PC's
have different local admin passwords?
In this case, am I not able to scan the situation on the whole network?
Then what else tool could I use to determine the state of patches?

Br,

Gery

Ez a level virusellenorzesen esett at!

This message was checked against viruses!

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!