Security Basics mailing list archives

SecurityFocus new article announcements

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:46:51 -0700 (MST)

The following articles have been published on SecurityFocus:

1. Nessus, Part 3: Analysing Reports
By Harry Anderson  Feb 03, 2004

This article, the last in the series about Nessus, will endeavor to
explain a Nessus report and how to analyze it. Nessus is a vulnerability
scanner, a program that looks for security bugs in software.
http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1759

2. Faith No More
By Tim Mullen (Columnist)  Feb 02 2004

Microsoft can end the scourge of e-mail viruses by ending its support for
old software, and the clueless users who refuse to upgrade.
http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/217

3. Heckenkamp Pleads Guilty
By Kevin Poulsen (News editor)  Feb 2 2004 2:56PM PT

Accused eBay, Qualcomm hacker wasn't framed after all
http://www.securityfocus.com/news/7959

-- Kelly Martin SecurityFocus kel () securityfocus com +001-403-261-5468

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!