Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Kernel Bridge and Traffic Shaper

From: "Dan Trainor" <dant () cavecreek net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:19:29 -0700

I never could get that bridge to work.  The bridge would bind to one
interface, but not the other.  I was, however, able to treat the bridge
itself as an interface and assign it an IP.  My overall goal was to
bridge off of a WiFi connection, and bring it back to hardwire.  To this
day, I still cannot get it to work.  But the idea itself is promising.

-dant