Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Kernel Bridge and Traffic Shaper

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:00:39 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 michel () ziobudda net wrote:

I need some info (docs, howto and so on) about how to install a Linux
Firewall Bridge with Traffic Shaper for my little lan.

Transparent, Bridging and In-line Firewall Devices
by Matthew Tanase  October 15, 2003

"In this article we will examine the concept of a bridging or transparent
firewall which sits in-line with the network it protects."

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1737

-- Kelly Martin SecurityFocus kel () securityfocus com +001-403-261-5468

Visual & Easy-to-use are not words that you think of when talking about
network analyzers. Are you sick of the three window text decodes? Download ClearSight Network's Analyzer and see a new
network analysis tool that
makes the complex - easy
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/ClearSightNetworks_security-basics_031021