Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: redhat audit

From: "Douglas K. Fischer" <fischerdk () purefm net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:06:21 -0400

This email, and any included attachments, have been checked
by Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition (Version 8.0), AVG
Server Edition 6.0, and Merak Email Server Integrated
Antivirus (Alwil Software's aVast! engine) and is certified
Virus Free.

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm