Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Book Review

From: "Tony Bradley | NetSecurity" <netsecurity.guide () about com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:10:28 -0400

For that amount of money I think you could buy a whole library of books
on a specific subject or a broader range of subjects and get the
perspective of different authors that would probably be much more
valuable. You can check out my Top Security Book Picks for ideas
(http://netsecurity.about.com/cs/toppicks/tp/topbooks.htm)

I can't see what they could possibly put into a book or CD that would
make it worth $500 plus.

Tony Bradley, CISSP, MCSE2k, MCSA, MCP, A+
About.com Guide for Internet / Network Security
http://netsecurity.about.com