Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Security+

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:10:14 -0600

I totally agree that SANS has some of the best technical training on the
planet.

However this person is coming out of college and stricly getting into
the Security Market, the only SANS certification I could suggest would
be the GSEC.  Most of the other cert are very in depth and not for
newcomer to the field.

Clement