Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Listener on ports 137, 138, 139

From: "Rune Berntzen" <rbern8 () online no>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:29:53 +0200

I guess the trace to BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG confused me here.
For more info on this Check out www.iana.org

I also did a security check (The SYmantec online check) on the assigned IP
address, and it passed with colours.

I will disable the CLient fir Microsoft Networks and see how it goes,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Rune