Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: for help on steganography projects

From: "Trevor Cushen" <Trevor.Cushen () sysnet ie>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:42:09 +0100

Is this the type of thing you are looking for???

http://209.100.212.5/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi?searchvalue=stenography&t
ype=archives

http://209.100.212.5/cgi-bin/search/search.cgi?searchvalue=steganography
&type=archives&%5Bsearch%5D.x=9&%5Bsearch%5D.y=8

Please be careful on this site as I got programs from it before that
were infected.  Run a virus scan before doing anything with the
downloaded files.  A recently updated virus scan!!!
A hex viewer mighten be a bad idea either, just in case.  Great site but
I did get the odd dodgy file.

Trevor Cushen
Sysnet Ltd

www.sysnet.ie