Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Adware, spyware, and trojans

From: "Mike Cole" <ColeM () ohca state ok us>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:25:20 -0600

Ad-Aware works great and it's free, you can also pay for a "Plus"
version which has an Ad-Watch module and more configuration options.

You can also use Ad-Aware Refupdate to keep the reference files up to
date or go to the web site to download the reference files.

Spybot is another free ad/spy ware removal tool that's free and can be
found at:
http://security.kolla.de/

Michael