Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Struggling to build NSIS installation

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:50:29 -0700

As far as I can tell, Chocolatey doesn't support alternative package dependencies, so you get too choose between depending on a
specific JRE (which might install an unwanted extra copy of java.exe) or none (which requires an extra installation step). The
AsciidoctorJ package went with the latter. I've added a note about installing a JRE separately to the Developer's Guide in
MR 3441.