Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Introduction - An Outreachy 2020 Applicant

From: Amanda Shafack <shafack.likhene () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 20:29:56 +0100

Noted, thank you.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 7:57 PM Emily Shaffer <emilyshaffer () google com> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 06:43:19PM -0700, Jonathan Nieder wrote:

Jonathan Nieder wrote:

+wireshark-dev () wireshark org
Hi Amanda,

Amanda Shafack wrote:

I am Amanda Shafack, an Outreachy 2020 applicant who wishes to
contribute to the "Add Git protocol support to Wireshark" project.

In addition, I have some experience coding in C and I hope to enhance
my skill set by contributing to this project.

I am currently going through the project description and contribution
guidelines.

Welcome!

Seconded! We're glad to have your interest. Jonathan and I tend to both
be available on IRC (#git-devel on Freenode) if you find you would
benefit from some real-time assistance; Jonathan goes by jrnieder and I
go by nasamuffin there. In general, everyone on both projects is motivated
to help you get through your application microproject as painlessly as
possible, so don't be shy if you feel stuck!

 - Emily

--

Cheers!

Amanda  Shafack