Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Cmake on windows

From: Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 09:23:28 +0100

Example of failing build

https://github.com/crondaemon/wireshark/runs/489648430?check_suite_focus=true

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 9:07 AM Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com> wrote:

Are you saying "set v"? It doesn't print anything.
The installation of VS is pre-made by the github builder itself, not by
me, hence I don't have any control over the installation options. However I
guess every component is in place, and maybe I just need to add the proper
dir to the PATH. What do you think?