Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Raspberry

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 08:11:00 +0100

On 14 Jan 2019, at 21:24, Dario Lombardo <lomato () gmail com> wrote:

According to http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-armhf/Packages
<http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/dists/wheezy/main/binary-armhf/Packages> the wireshark version shipped with
raspbian is 1.12. Don't install it. It's very very old and unsupported. I don't think other arm binaries are
released. Then I guess your best bet is compiling, unless I overlooked something.

You’re referring to the obsolete wheezy Debian/Raspbian release here. With current stable Debian/Raspbian (stretch)
you’ll get Wireshark 2.6.5, so that should be fine.