Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Raspberry

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 20:19:28 +0100

Hi Jean,

You should install the version from the Raspbian repository itself. That is guaranteed to match with your architecture
and software configuration.

Regards,
Jaap

On 13 Jan 2019, at 20:48, jean CRAVATTE <fb864161 () skynet be> wrote:

Hello
I am using Wireshark on a windows PC and I admire te power of  your software.

I wished to ask if it is possible to install Wireshark on a Rapberry Pi 3 B +  with Raspbian  ?

If you agree what's the right version to download ?

Many thanks for your answer and for the quality of your system.
Best regards
J.P. Cravatte