Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: 2.6 branch planning and post-branch changes

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 18:26:39 +0100

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter () xs4all nl> wrote:

As long as we have other means to make the (important) targets, and square
the packaging (Deb’s, RPM’s, etc) out, that’s fine by me.
If we do remove this, then it should go before GTK removal, otherwise
autotools builds would need fixing, and then being dropped.

I agree. That should be the first step.