Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Not hitting some breakpoints with CLion macOS

From: Jan Venekamp <jan () venekamp net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:36:29 +0100

Thank you for pointing to the line pragmas. It turns out CLion does not like these (or maybe there is some setting I could not found). After setting the -L flag of asn2wrs.py in epan/dissectors/asn1/ulp/CMakeLists.txt and regenerating the ulp dissector I was able to step through the code.

I had to patch the asn2wrs.py script though. Because even with the -L switch it was still outputting line pragmas. Attached is the patch I made.

Kind regards,
Jan Venekamp