Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Conditional compilation (debug)

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 22:11:41 +0200

I was thinking to something like CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE (Debug/Release), but I'm
not sure it fits the purpose and anyway it is cmake specific.

The goal is: I want to make the debug of the interaction between ui and
extcaps easier. For that I'd like to use some debug entries in the extcap
interface dialog. Those flags are mostly developer-oriented, then I'd like
to get rid of them in release builds, although I don't know if wireshark
release builds and others differ in some way.

I'd like something that mimics assert() behavior, if I'm not mistaken.

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 6:58 PM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>