Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Conditional compilation (debug)

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:58:20 -0400

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Dario Lombardo <
dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com> wrote:

Hi
I'd like to add some code that appears only in development builds of
wireshark. Is there some define that helps me understand if I am in such a
case, both in autotools and cmake?

Define "development build."  Do you mean 2.3.x or 2.5.x or do you mean
anything not built on a buildbot?  For the latter we frequently just check
if we're running in a build directory (there's also an environment variable
for that).