Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Hello Users - Trouble having to submit a question

From: Sherry Herdman <sherry.herdman1 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 11:07:28 -0800

Stop emailing me plz...

On Feb 7, 2017 10:30 AM, "Reddy, Vishnu" <VReddy () immucor com> wrote:

Hello users,

I am trying to ask a question in wireshark but I am getting the below error

*500 Server Error*

*sorry, system error*

* system error log is recorded, error will be fixed as soon as possible
please report the error to the site administrators if you wish*

Could anyone can help me why I am getting this error? I have scratched my
head all over the place but could find why I am getting this error. Please
help.

Thanks,

*Vishnu Reddy*

*Sr. Network Engineer*

*[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CEBF8B.B1275F70]*

*o* 678.418.4748 <(678)%20418-4748>  | *c 203.561.2501 <(203)%20561-2501>*
| *e* vreddy () immucor com

* 855.IMMUCOR *
*www.immucor.com <http://www.immucor.com/>*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is confidential and solely intended for
the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this email and any of
its attachments in error, do not read, forward, or disclose any of the
information contained within. Please, immediately notify the sender and
properly destroy any and all information pertaining to this email
correspondence.