Wireshark mailing list archives

Hello Users - Trouble having to submit a question

From: "Reddy, Vishnu" <VReddy () immucor com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 19:40:54 +0000

Hello users,

I am trying to ask a question in wireshark but I am getting the below error

500 Server Error
sorry, system error

system error log is recorded, error will be fixed as soon as possible
please report the error to the site administrators if you wish

Could anyone can help me why I am getting this error? I have scratched my head all over the place but could find why I
am getting this error. Please help.

Thanks,
Vishnu Reddy
Sr. Network Engineer

o 678.418.4748  | c 203.561.2501  | e vreddy () immucor com

855.IMMUCOR
www.immucor.com<http://www.immucor.com/>