Wireshark mailing list archives

using pinfo structure to save data after first iteration

From: koundinya poluri <koundi.poluri () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:03:47 +0530

Hi guys,

I am trying to write a dissector for SRTP and need help in saving decrypted
data in a way so as to pass it on to the dissector after the first
iteration as I have trouble keeping track of the roc which changes after
there is a rollover where the packets from first cycle are also being
treated as part of second cycle (i.e the roc is incremented by 1).So I
tried to use the pinfo strucure but found *NO SUCCESS.*Can someone please
comment on this if it is doable,If so how do I go about it.or atleast point
me in the right direction.Thanks a lot!

-koundinya