Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Google deprecating OpenID 2.0

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:05:37 -0800

Will Google+ support OpenID 2.0 (which is what Gerrit supports, and
which is not the same as OpenID Connect) after April 20? I can't find
any explicit confirmation of this.

Note that Google logins have been removed from the default Gerrit
configuration and Launchpad has been added. G+ has not been added.

https://gerrit.googlesource.com/gerrit/+log/master/gerrit-openid/src/main/resources/com/google/gerrit/httpd/auth/openid/LoginForm.html