Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: removing mergecap -T option

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 19:23:12 +0200

Le 14 août 2015 6:30 PM, "Hadriel Kaplan" <the.real.hadriel () gmail com> a
écrit :

But isn't that the purpose of editcap?  I'm only talking about
removing it from mergecap.

Mmm, sorry I did not realize that. No specific objection on my side then.

Pascal.

-hadriel

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Pascal Quantin