Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: CMake support out of source plugin compilation

From: Maarten Bezemer <maarten.bezemer () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:30:40 +0100

On Thursday 20 November 2014 09:01:03 Graham Bloice wrote:
On 20 November 2014 08:53, Maarten Bezemer <maarten.bezemer () gmail com>
Is there anything left for me to do or to explain?
I would like gain some momentum either direction (approved or abandoned),
so I know whether my current (out of source) plug-in implementation can be
used at work or not.
I was hoping to get a comment from Joerg Mayer  (our resident CMake dev)
but he's been a bit quiet lately.

I'm really struggling for time at the moment to test and comment on it
myself.

No problem! I was just wondering.

Regards,
  Maarten