Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-commits] master 64cd827: Have dissect_usb_setup_request handle non-standard requests

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:01:08 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Graham Bloice
<graham.bloice () trihedral com> wrote:
On 26 August 2014 11:05, Martin Kaiser <lists () kaiser cx> wrote:

Is there a way to "subscribe" to gerrit change requests so that I'm
notified when a new USB-related change is uploaded?

I have no idea if this will do what you want, but there does appear to be
email notification from Gerrit:
https://code.wireshark.org/review/Documentation/user-notify.html

May be try with RSS ?
--