Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Visual Studio Code Analysis Buildbot

From: Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:46:48 -0700

On 10/15/13 5:36 PM, Evan Huus wrote:
It's been failing for a few days now with the same error as is described here:

http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/54326-Visual-Studio-2012-Qt5-0-2-Compilation-Error

Unfortunately the link does not clarify the actual solution, they
reset some configuration and rebuilt and it went away. Anybody more
familiar with Windows have any ideas what's wrong?

It's failing on summary_dialog.cpp but only when using the static
analyzer. If I manually run the same build command sans "/analyze:WX-"
it compiles without any errors or warnings. The error itself (C2171[1])
doesn't seem to be limited to static analysis so I'm not sure why it's
being triggered.

[1]http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x0eafwhw%28v=vs.100%29.aspx