Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Move plugins/ to epan/dissectors/plugins/

From: Roland Knall <rknall () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:02:25 +0100

Could I once again suggest sub-directories for all dissectors, as long
as we are on the subject of changing epan/dissectors?. It would make
development easier.

I would like to change the openSAFETY plugin to a
epan/dissectors/opensafety sub-directory

regard,
Roland

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Anders Broman